Searching for a smarter approach to growth.
Pursuing meaningful growth.
Leaders who are pursuing growth with purpose–not mindlessly chasing a revenue number. They want to impact their clients’ and team members’ lives for the better.
Stewarding their firm's legacy.
Culture is where growth and opportunity begin. The leaders I work with appreciate that their goal is to leave the firm stronger for the next generation.
CEOs, practice leaders, and P&L owners call me when they need a more strategic approach to marketing.
Prudent Pedal is not a creative agency. It is a strategic marketing consultancy. I do not make things look pretty. I set smart growth strategies in motion. I understand the complexities of the professional services world and I have demonstrated success at leading global consulting firms.
Here’s what to expect from me:
- I listen. I think. Then, I act.
- I address the issue behind—not the symptom of—whatever stands between you and a more virtuous growth cycle.
- I ask tough questions.
- I am direct and sometimes relay news that is difficult to hear.
- I will help you to identify opportunities that drive growth–then ask you to make hard decisions to attack them.
- I will synthesize a lot of seemingly disconnected pieces of information and opinions and turn it all into action.
- I will create a growth plan that you can implement on your own or with my help.
- I will lead by example.
- I will help you and your team grow as a people and as leaders. I’d ask that you do the same for me.