Many firms want a brand like Apple, but they lack the vision, courage, grit, or culture to create what is behind it.
Founder & CEO
As a strategist and fractional CMO, Jeff helps firms set smart growth strategies in motion. He was the SVP of Marketing at Genworth Financial, the Global Marketing Leader at Hewitt Associates, and held senior roles at Towers Perrin and Andersen. Learn more.
- Why Your Organization Should be Coaching Your People to Achieve High Performance
- Cutting Through the Noise
- Building a Thought Leadership Campaign Strategy
- Conscious Leadership with Dolores Stevens from The Conscious Leadership Group
- The Toughest Job in Professional Services with Scott Kost from Eide Bailly