The Matrix Madness Harmonizer
This simple, powerful tool is the result of my wrestling with the political, cultural, and decentralized decision-making in matrixed firms. It helps leadership teams get clear on who owns decisions—big and small—that enable or inhibit growth.
Confused about who really owns the growth-related decisions in your firm?
Is it the leadership team, the practices, the geographies, individual partners, BD, or marketing? Not knowing creates sub-optimal growth, organizational confusion and, needless emotional upheaval.
Are you wrestling with issues like:
- Who owns the client relationship?
- Who owns the voice of the client: practice, business development or marketing?
- Who makes the decision when a product or service has met its apogee and needs to be retired or cut from marketing and sales emphasis?
- Who makes the decision about which people serve a key account: account owner, practice leader or office managing partner?
- Who owns a client’s data?
Stop the confusion and get your teams focused on growth.