10 Steps to Transform Professional Services Marketing
I offer 10 steps to transform your marketing organization into a high-performance function. Empower your firm to compete more effectively and achieve the promises of growth.
Is your firm trying to grow?
If your firm wants to remain relevant and achieve the level of growth and scale required to be competitive, it needs to rethink its expectations of marketing and transform its marketing approach.
This guide will help you:
- Structure marketing in a way that it can measure and deliver strategic impact.
- Shift how your firm thinks about marketing
- Choosing to lead your market regardless of its size or competitors
- Recognize the BS of PS’ impact on your firm and how you can exploit it or engineer it away
- Home in on clients that value the value you provide
- Understand client’s issues and solve them better than all comers
- Build marketing processes and systems that scale learning and productivity worthy of the 21st century
- Enable your people to show up as the best version of your firm every time
- Invest in the development of your marketing team
If firms continue to acquiesce to the BS of PS and succumb to order-taker expectations for marketing, they will muddle along at suboptimal performance levels, squander valuable firm resources, and not achieve their primary goal, superior profitable growth.
Learn how to change the way you market, sell, and deliver solutions.