We translate your business strategy into growth.
Stop trying to figure out if your marketing needs to be more strategic or more tactical.
The answer is: Yes.
Don’t confuse activity with results.
Creating a virtuous growth cycle requires a prudent strategy and an action-oriented structure.
Failing to put this framework in place wastes your marketing investment and creates systemic risks to the business. Without it, you let competitors define who you are to their advantage, chase sales opportunities not aligned with the value you provide, create longer sales cycles, waste valuable consultant time and ultimately grow more slowly.
We help you identify and attack market opportunities that drive growth.
- Define go-to-market
- Identify market segments
- Understand the Voice of the Client
- Develop brand positioning
- Assess competition
- Formulate thought leadership and content strategies
We help you create the optimal marketing organization to enable profitable growth.
- Get the most from your marketing talent
- Create best practice processes
- Gear up objectives and metrics
- Leverage marketing automation & optimize CRM
- Generate and nurture lead flow
- Integrate Business Development and Marketing efforts
We help you optimize your marketing investment to improve overall performance.
- Operate as retained marketing leadership
- Manage all demensions of marketing function.
- Develop a lead-nurturing content strategy that is aligned with the client buying cycle.
- Establish automated lead-nurturing system that provides efficiency to sales and marketing teams.
Questions We Answer:
- Are our marketing dollars generating the highest positive return?
- Are we getting the maximum opportunities for our sales teams and generating opportunities aligned with the value we provide?
- Who is our ideal client and what do they value?
- What is our best growth opportunity?
- Is our brand and organization aligned to attack the opportunity and our long-term growth?
- Are our thought leadership and content differentiating our brand and driving new business?
- What is the optimal marketing structure, technology, and marketing mix given our investment?
Issues We Address:
- Slow growth
- Wasted marketing dollars
- Inefficient resource allocation
- The BS of PS
- Lack of metrics and accountability
- Underutilized marketing organization
- Lack of market understanding and focus
- Underutilized sales and marketing platforms
- Cultural misalignment
- Low brand relevance
Maximize Marketing ROI – A Cycling Metaphor
There are 3 key points in a pedal stroke that maximize power and endurance.
1. Mashing down over the top (like kids and most cyclists do)
2. Pulling through at the bottom (a more experienced approach)
3. Lifting the leg as it moves back up to set up the next cycle (advance technique)